1980s – POWERING THE EMERGING ECONOMIES
The history of Bourbon-Lancy begins in 1874 when Emile Puzenat opened a factory for the production of agricultural machinery. The factory increases production until, in the post-war economic difficulties, the plant was sold first to Sevita, after in 1972 it is bought by Unic, a company acquired by Fiat France.
In 1975, with the birth of Iveco, Bourbon-Lancy Group gets as a first engine production the series 8200 and 8210 and then, from 1986, that of the new 8460. Two years later came the 8360 series. Since 1994 starts the Cursor project in versions 7.8 and 10.3 liter and soon also in the 12.9 liter.