THE OM BATTLE HORSE
The OM (Officine Meccaniche) was born in Brescia in 1918 from the merger of AOM and Züst. In 1933 the company became part of Fiat group. In 1950, the OM presented the Leoncino, a truck with 20-25 quintals of load capacity with original OM chassis and engine. It was a very innovative vehicle, which anticipated the typical solutions of the modern trucks of medium range - as the advanced cab with 3 seats . By means such as this was born the modern commercial transport.