1950s - THE RECONSTRUCTION
The 682 N2 was put into production by Fiat in 1955. It inaugurated the famous front with the oval grille, its brilliant boundary intersected by a wide chrome mustache and had the innovative system of power steering and air suspension. In fire-red livery - version for the Fire Department - N2 was used as a water tender. It was equipped with the Fiat 203 Diesel engine with 6 cylinders which developed an output of 150 horsepower at 1900 rpm and a capacity of 10676 cm3. The 682 N2, on road, could reach a speed of 70 km/h.